Add several tools to help with the extension development:
- Add .editorconfig file to set formatting options for the code editors.
- Add generateManifest.bash to generate the manifest.json file
dynamically, from a template at templates/manifest.gjson. The
manifest.gjson file can have lines defining what parts of the manifest
are added for each target browser.
- Add release.bash to generate the extension ZIP files.
- Add Makefile to serve as a wrapper for the release.bash script.
- Add tagRelease.bash to help tag versions in Git accordingly.
- Add docs to explain all this new infrastructure (will need to be
updated in the future with more details).
diff --git a/generateManifest.bash b/generateManifest.bash
new file mode 100644
@@ -0,0 +1,2 @@
+genmanifest -template templates/manifest.gjson -dest src/manifest.json "$@"