Add several tools to help with the extension development:
- Add .editorconfig file to set formatting options for the code editors.
- Add generateManifest.bash to generate the manifest.json file
dynamically, from a template at templates/manifest.gjson. The
manifest.gjson file can have lines defining what parts of the manifest
are added for each target browser.
- Add release.bash to generate the extension ZIP files.
- Add Makefile to serve as a wrapper for the release.bash script.
- Add tagRelease.bash to help tag versions in Git accordingly.
- Add docs to explain all this new infrastructure (will need to be
updated in the future with more details).
diff --git a/Makefile b/Makefile
new file mode 100644
@@ -0,0 +1,12 @@
+.PHONY: all chromium-stable chromium-beta
+all: chromium-stable chromium-beta
+ bash release.bash -c stable -b chromium
+ bash release.bash -c beta -b chromium
+ rm -rf out