Refactor extension to webpack
This change is the biggest in the history of the project. The entire
project has been refactored so it is built with webpack.
- Creating webpack and npm config files.
- Fixing some bugs in the code due to the fact that webpack uses strict
- Merging some pieces of code which were shared throughout the codebase
(not exhaustive, more work should be done in this direction).
- Splitting the console_inject.js file into separate files (it had 1000+
- Adapting all the build-related files (Makefile, bash scripts, etc.)
- Changing the docs to explain the new build process.
- Changing the Zuul playbook/roles to adapt to the new build process.
diff --git a/roles/build-extension/defaults/main.yaml b/roles/build-extension/defaults/main.yaml
new file mode 100644
@@ -0,0 +1 @@