Refactor extension to webpack
This change is the biggest in the history of the project. The entire
project has been refactored so it is built with webpack.
- Creating webpack and npm config files.
- Fixing some bugs in the code due to the fact that webpack uses strict
- Merging some pieces of code which were shared throughout the codebase
(not exhaustive, more work should be done in this direction).
- Splitting the console_inject.js file into separate files (it had 1000+
- Adapting all the build-related files (Makefile, bash scripts, etc.)
- Changing the docs to explain the new build process.
- Changing the Zuul playbook/roles to adapt to the new build process.
diff --git a/playbooks/lint/run.yaml b/playbooks/lint/run.yaml
index c4dba19..fd6ff96 100644
@@ -1,6 +1,7 @@
- hosts: all
- - role: generate-ext-manifest
- target_browser: "GECKO"
+ - role: build-extension
+ make_target: build_test_extension
- role: web-ext-lint
+ source_dir: "dist/gecko"
extra_lint_flags: "--ignore-files sw.js"